Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > How do I fix (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage)?

How do I fix (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage)?

coffeyman

I can access the website,even join the website,but when I try to access the
Member area using my username and password I don't even get a login box just
this message (Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage) I even tryed to
google (http://members.pornfidelity.com) it says no documents match.That's
impossible.

My operating system

windows xp sp3 Home Edition

Internet Explorer 7

Does this sound like a FIRE WALL problem, I have 3 programs that have their
own firewall,I have disabled 2,maybe the problem is not a firewall issue.I
still cannot access the login box to gain access to the member area.the
website says everythings fine on their end they used my username and password
got in ,no problems If someone has had a problem of this sort I need help to
resolve it.
It may help to know I was on the site about 2 weeks ago,I had just
joined,was downloading some files,all of a sudden the Display message and I
haven't been able to access the member area since. I've been in contact with
the site support ,they say it in my PC they refunded me my membership fee.

Red Swingline Stapler

This sounds like a morality problem. It must be that the lord and savior
is attempting to free your soul of demons with a direct link thru Internet
Explorer. I've heard he is in contact with Mr. Gates often. The burning wall
which you speak of sounds an awful lot like the burning bush of biblical
times. I would go straight to the confessional box!

> Does this sound like a FIRE WALL problem

coffeyman

No it does not
--
It''''''''s Good 2 Have Friend

"Red Swingline Stapler" wrote:

> This sounds like a morality problem. It must be that the lord and savior
> is attempting to free your soul of demons with a direct link thru Internet
> Explorer. I've heard he is in contact with Mr. Gates often. The burning wall
> which you speak of sounds an awful lot like the burning bush of biblical
> times. I would go straight to the confessional box!
>
> > Does this sound like a FIRE WALL problem

Red Swingline Stapler

So you, in your all knowing wisdom, so much wisdom in fact that you ask
for help logging on to a prOn site in Microsoft Certification forum, believe
you know how our father who art in heaven thinks?

> No it does not

Anonymous

Hahaaaa LMAO this just made my day, wow you come to a Microsoft Certification
Site to get help with logging in to a prOn site. You need help man, you
should be ashamed of yourself and Mr. Red Swingline Stapler said it PERFECT!