Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS -70-536 -ASP

MCTS -70-536 -ASP

Rob

Hi ,
I am planning to write this exam i 2 week.I read the book once,and bought
Ucertify and using some download .
I am kind of confused because each tool follows there own set of patterns
of question.Is that going to help for exam or the cd test from 'MCTS
Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-536): Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Application Development Foundation ' is more than enough to pass this exam.

Thanks.
Rob

Vikrant Kalhan

I cleared this exam sometime back. As far as I can remember it had 40 Qs
(mostly scenario based) to be answered in 130 mins with a passing score of
700 out of 1000.

Being a core foundation exam it has a lot of fundamental topics that need to
be covered. I had to supplement quite a few of them from MSDN beside
completing all the hands-on-lab excercises. The practice test CD with the
Training Kit is obsolete. You'll be better off getting a practice test from
MeasureUp.

Hope it helps and good luck!