Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Three new MCTS quals...

Three new MCTS quals...

Montreal_MCT

So the last three weeks have seen me add three new MCTS certs to my
collection... two from beta exams which I wrote a while ago, and one from a
new exam that I wrote today. I just wish I could add them all together and
get something more than MCTS^3

MCTS: Small Business Server 2008, Configuring
MCTS: Essential Business Server 2008, Configuring
MCTS: Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2008, Desktop Deployment

Onwards and upwards...

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs