Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS certificate

MCTS certificate

sanjit

I compleated the MCTS Certification 1 month ago. And also i dont get any
replay from MIcrosoft for certificaton about 70-536 and 70-528 also. what i
have to do
please suggest me. My Mail id is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

LarryWestMCSD

Sanjit:
They don't automatically send out the welcome kits, which includes the
certificates, automatically anymore. You will need to request it. Log into
www.microsoft.com/mcp with the passport ID that you gave Prometric when you
took the exams. Look for "Request a Welcome Kit" on the right-hand side.

Congratulations on your MCTS certification.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

award of MCTS certificate susu MCITP 1 09-27-2009 08:05 PM
How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of Bill Gates RINU MCTS 9 07-13-2008 10:51 AM
Win32::OLE and CAPICOM to find a certificate in certificate store will raise exception danielhe99@gmail.com Perl Misc 0 07-20-2006 06:47 AM
How to Import Certificate file into windows certificate store under IWAM account Helena Cai ASP General 0 08-29-2004 05:27 AM

Advertisments