Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Looking for Extra Material for 70-620

Looking for Extra Material for 70-620

Jo

Anybody have any other material that I can use to prep for the 70-620? I am
currently reading and testing with the Press Book. In the past I used to us
the Exam Cram books as a supplement, but according to other users, the
current Exam Cram book for 70-620 didn't get good reviews.

Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
--
Motochick

Corne

Hi Jo Im currently using press book
People said it was more than enough
Writing exam on Friday./Cheers

"Jo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anybody have any other material that I can use to prep for the 70-620? I
> am
> currently reading and testing with the Press Book. In the past I used to
> us
> the Exam Cram books as a supplement, but according to other users, the
> current Exam Cram book for 70-620 didn't get good reviews.
>
> Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
> --
> Motochick

Steve Davis

What does it mean when someone says they are "writing an exam"?

Steve Davis

"Corne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Jo Im currently using press book
> People said it was more than enough
> Writing exam on Friday./Cheers
>
> "Jo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Anybody have any other material that I can use to prep for the 70-620? I
>> am
>> currently reading and testing with the Press Book. In the past I used to
>> us
>> the Exam Cram books as a supplement, but according to other users, the
>> current Exam Cram book for 70-620 didn't get good reviews.
>>
>> Any info. would be appreciated. Thanks.
>> --
>> Motochick

Montreal_MCT

I highly recommend this: The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-620 Prep Kit:
Independent and Complete Self-Paced Solutions

Partially because I co-wrote it

Mitch Garvis
Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
http://garvis.ca/blogs