Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > WPA-PSK where is it?

WPA-PSK where is it?

=?Utf-8?B?SGllcA==?=

Hi alls,
I configure the router as WPA-PSK AES encryption (using 192.168.1.1) but
when I scan for the wireless network it only show WEP encryption (with
correct ID) there is no WPA-PSK shown.
thanks,

Andy Roxburgh

What are you using to scan the network? May be that. Netstumbler for example
shows both WEP and WPA as WEP.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...