Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-620 Exam

70-620 Exam

Yu Chen

Hey guys

I just passed the 70-620 Vista Exam, after three weeks study and helps from
friends, everything becomes easy. I got 976 out of 1000 for the total
score.

Believe yourself, you can make it.

--
I am on my WAY

phoenix

Yu Chen wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> I just passed the 70-620 Vista Exam, after three weeks study and helps
> from friends, everything becomes easy. I got 976 out of 1000 for the
> total score.
>
> Believe yourself, you can make it.

what is the pass mark for these exams.. I'm thinking of doing the AD
one.. how many can I get wrong out of how many total questions ?

which materials did you use ??

David

Congratulations. Great score!

--
Take care,

David
http://dcraige27.blogspot.com

"Yu Chen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey guys
>
> I just passed the 70-620 Vista Exam, after three weeks study and helps
> from friends, everything becomes easy. I got 976 out of 1000 for the
> total score.
>
> Believe yourself, you can make it.
>
> --
> I am on my WAY

LarryWestMCSD

The pass mark on ALL exams is now 700.
This does NOT mean that you need 70% in order to pass.
The top score is assumed to be 1000 on most exams, but not all exams have
1000 as the top score. I have seen posts of scores above 1000, which means
that if you score less than 70%, you could still pass that exam. There are
possibly also exams in which the top score is less than 1000. This means that
you would need more than 70% in which to pass that exam. I suppose you could
do research in order to determine the top score, but I believe that would be
a waste of valuable study time.

How many questions you get depends on whether or not Microsoft throws in any
unscored Beta questions. I once had an exam with 53 questions, for example,
when people had posted here that there were 41 on the exam. Thus I knew I had
12 beta questions (unless the post regarding 41 was in error).

In the 30 or so exams that I have taken, I've only had one time where I
didn't get to answer all the questions, and that was because I really had to
go to the restroom (WC) during the exam time. Be sure you empty your bladder
before taking the exam and you should do fine in regards to answering all the
questions.
--
Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x8, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS