Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-652 Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring

70-652 Windows Server Virtualization, Configuring

Michael Gossett

Has anyone attempted this exam yet? There's almost NO documentation anywhere
except a $40 online training thing (E-Learning) from MS. I feel pretty
confident about the topics but there's not even a practice exam on measureup
or the other official practice exam site...

TIA...

Garth

Yes and there is some free training from MS for this exam.

http://smsug.ca/blogs/garth_jones/ar...mp-70-643.aspx

If you have used Hyper-v, Virtual Server 2005 and SCVMM for a while then it
is not too bad. Also there are a number of blog post that talk about the
exam,

http://projectdream.org/wordpress/20...irtualization/

http://www.pkguild.com/tag/70-652/

I suggestion that helped me was review the Preparation Guide
https://www.microsoft.com/learning/e...ms/70-652.mspx

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone attempted this exam yet? There's almost NO documentation
> anywhere except a $40 online training thing (E-Learning) from MS. I feel
> pretty confident about the topics but there's not even a practice exam on
> measureup or the other official practice exam site...
>
> TIA...

Lawrence Garvin

"Michael Gossett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone attempted this exam yet?

I took the beta.. still waiting on the scores.

> There's almost NO documentation anywhere except a $40 online training
> thing (E-Learning) from MS. I feel pretty confident about the topics but
> there's not even a practice exam on measureup or the other official
> practice exam site...

There's a chapter in the MSPress Windows Server 2008 book: Introduction to
Windows Server 2008,
and there's plenty of technical documentation at the Windows Server 2008
Tech Center.

That's the sum total of what I used to prepare (aside from my previous
experience with VPC/VS).

I'm fairly confident I passed the exam, but won't know for sure until the
scores arrive.

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Jeffrey W. Roach

Microsoft Learning is releasing a 3 day course (ILT) 6422 at the end of
Oct/beginning of Nov. The test is straightforward if you know the product
and have been using SCVMM 2008 beta for awhile....

Jeff