Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS-70-528

MCTS-70-528

Suhas

How to preapare MCTS-528 Exam and how many questions in this Exam and what
time please tell me all information about it.

Gajanan

hey 70-528 is very simple. There will be 45 questions. Topics are not that
hard too.. so go for it. I just read MS Book for 15 days and that;s it.

Regards
Gajanan

"Suhas" wrote:

> How to preapare MCTS-528 Exam and how many questions in this Exam and what
> time please tell me all information about it.

Man T

> hey 70-528 is very simple. There will be 45 questions. Topics are not that
> hard too.. so go for it. I just read MS Book for 15 days and that;s it.

>> How to preapare MCTS-528 Exam and how many questions in this Exam and
>> what
>> time please tell me all information about it.

Hi Gajanan,

Are you a .NET developer?

Julia

I'm a little bit shocked... 15 days are enough to pass this exam?!!
I think that it's enough only to read the book briefly but not to learn all
the required things and not to pass exam.

jescobedotnet@gmail.com

On 16 oct, 09:37, Julia <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I'm a little bit shocked... 15 days are enough to pass this exam?!!
> I think that it's enough only to read the book briefly but not to learn all
> the required things and not to pass exam.
>

> "Man T" wrote:
> > > hey 70-528 is very simple. There will be 45 questions. Topics are not that
> > > hard too.. so go for it. I just read MS Book for 15 days and that;s it.

> > Hi Gajanan,

> > Are you a .NET developer?- Ocultar texto de la cita -

> - Mostrar texto de la cita -

i Pass 70-536 with 876/1000 just 2 days of study (cause im working
full time) , using simulators, trascender, pass4sure, visualcert, etc,
i just read a few the book but is this case is more practice and
experience than theory,
i will take this exam too but in few months, by the way people says
that is more difficult learn fundaments (536) than applied your
knowledge (52...

Marc

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef

> I'm a little bit shocked... 15 days are enough to pass this exam?!!
> I think that it's enough only to read the book briefly but not to learn
> all
> the required things and not to pass exam.

If you do not know most of the stuff that's in the book, that's certainly
not enough for 70-528. Probably it is enough to learn the braindumps or hire
a gunman in India perhaps. Ok the exam seems to be less difficult then for
example the Sun SCJP certifications, but nevertheless.

Julia

Hi, everybody!
I've passed this exam nevetherless! 850/1000
A lot of questions were really from dumps, that I had studied
(www.examcollection.com).
I'm happy incredibly!!!

Now I'm preparing for 70-536
"Marc" wrote:

> "Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef
>
> > I'm a little bit shocked... 15 days are enough to pass this exam?!!
> > I think that it's enough only to read the book briefly but not to learn
> > all
> > the required things and not to pass exam.

> If you do not know most of the stuff that's in the book, that's certainly
> not enough for 70-528. Probably it is enough to learn the braindumps or hire
> a gunman in India perhaps. Ok the exam seems to be less difficult then for
> example the Sun SCJP certifications, but nevertheless.

Harvey Colwell

You didn't pass, you stole the certification and diminished its meaning for
everyone else that got it honorably.

I can see someone checking the dumps out, but as soon as you see what they
REALLY are, how could you possibly use them to study with.

I takes me months and countless hours down in the dungeon (my test lab) to
prepare for each exam.

"Julia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, everybody!
> I've passed this exam nevetherless! 850/1000
> A lot of questions were really from dumps, that I had studied
> (www.examcollection.com).
> I'm happy incredibly!!!
>
> Now I'm preparing for 70-536

kemp

Hello Harvey,

> I takes me months and countless hours down in the dungeon (my test
> lab) to prepare for each exam.

And this makes you a hirable candidate when looking for a job. You actually
know the subject and will do a good jopb in the field. I am willing to bet
you are working in a good job with good pay right now.

Whereas Julia's paper cert means nothing when they don't actually show that
they know anything other than test answers. (S)he has no value in the marketplace
and will continue to be stuck in a career stuffing hot sauce packets into
a bag at the Taco Bell drive through.

ABOO