Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > ??

kohtike

Hello

Do you know ? I has been set administrator but they are not care
what is my password. Many IT Technician can pass without known administrator
logon password. Do you know how to do? I don't wanna they to use my
administrator account and then I want to use microsoft email, like that
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed). How to do ?

(E-Mail Removed)

Mike

what in the world are you talking about?
news:(E-Mail Removed)...