Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Study material for 70-562 Microsoft Certification

Study material for 70-562 Microsoft Certification

Shilpa Ginode

Hi all,

Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
--
Thanks
Shilpa

Ahmad Al-Abbadi

Hi,

I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.

Regards,
Ahmad

"Shilpa Ginode" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> --
> Thanks
> Shilpa

John R

"Ahmad Al-Abbadi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but
> might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
>
> Regards,
> Ahmad
>
> "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
>> --
>> Thanks
>> Shilpa

Where are you getting it from? Maybe I can tell you if it's any good or
not.

John R

Ahmad Al-Abbadi

Actually through torrents and i am having hard time tryin to do that, if you
have it please provide us with it and i would be so thankful

"John R" wrote:

> "Ahmad Al-Abbadi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> > it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but
> > might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> > compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ahmad
> >
> > "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> >> --
> >> Thanks
> >> Shilpa

> Where are you getting it from? Maybe I can tell you if it's any good or
> not.
>
> John R

John R

"Ahmad Al-Abbadi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Actually through torrents and i am having hard time tryin to do that, if
> you
> have it please provide us with it and i would be so thankful

I might be able to supply something, but what website are you using torrents
to download from ?

John R

Ahmad Al-Abbadi

Minanova.com

Ahmad

"John R" wrote:

> "Ahmad Al-Abbadi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Actually through torrents and i am having hard time tryin to do that, if
> > you
> > have it please provide us with it and i would be so thankful
> >

> I might be able to supply something, but what website are you using torrents
> to download from ?
>
> John R

Shilpa Ginode

Hi Ahmad,

I must appreciate your reply.

Please upload the study material on some terron sites like
megaupload,rapidshare or any other.

Just send the link i will download at my end.

--
Thanks
Shilpa

"Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
>
> Regards,
> Ahmad
>
> "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> > --
> > Thanks
> > Shilpa

Marc

"Shilpa Ginode" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?

Is there anything available? I believe this is the new ASP.NET 3.5 exam, and
I cannot find self paced courses on it.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ms/70-562.mspx

Exam70-562

Hey I am preparing for this exam too, right now I am following the book
referred by Microsoft and Microsoft Exam Guide.

Can you forward me the link to download the material you were talking about ?

Thanks

"Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
>
> Regards,
> Ahmad
>
> "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> > --
> > Thanks
> > Shilpa

Man T

> Minanova.com
>
>> > Actually through torrents and i am having hard time tryin to do that,
>> > if
>> > you
>> > have it please provide us with it and i would be so thankful
>> >

>> I might be able to supply something, but what website are you using
>> torrents
>> to download from ?

Could you send me just the torrent file so that I can download myself?