Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Study material for 70-562 Microsoft Certification

Study material for 70-562 Microsoft Certification

Rupinderjitsingh@gmail.com

Hi shilpa,

i just cleared 70-536 exam, im unable to find any study material for 70-562
exam, please help me out..ill be highly thankful to u....my ID is

"Shilpa Ginode" wrote:

> Hi Ahmad,
>
> I must appreciate your reply.
>
> Please upload the study material on some terron sites like
> megaupload,rapidshare or any other.
>
> Just send the link i will download at my end.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Shilpa
>

> "Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> > it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> > might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> > compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ahmad
> >
> > "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> > > --
> > > Thanks
> > > Shilpa

Rupinderjitsingh@gmail.com

Hi shilpa,

i just cleared 70-536 exam, im unable to find any study material for 70-562
exam, please help me out..ill be highly thankful to u....my ID is
(E-Mail Removed)

"Shilpa Ginode" wrote:

> Hi Ahmad,
>
> I must appreciate your reply.
>
> Please upload the study material on some terron sites like
> megaupload,rapidshare or any other.
>
> Just send the link i will download at my end.
>
> --
> Thanks
> Shilpa
>

> "Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> > it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> > might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> > compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ahmad
> >
> > "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> > > --
> > > Thanks
> > > Shilpa

sangeetha

Can you please send me the Study Material for 70-562 exam to my hotmail id –
(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks&Regards,
Sangeetha

"Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
>
> Regards,
> Ahmad
>
> "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> > --
> > Thanks
> > Shilpa

jack

sir
i had already passed the 70-536 and i really want to get some study
material for 70-562. i searched in the internet but no use.would you
pls send me the study matreial to my e-mail.My mail id is
(E-Mail Removed)

NIBIN K I

muadyb muadyb is offline
Junior Member

Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?

Thanks

E.Batista

Kalyani

Could you please send the link.

"Exam70-562" wrote:

> Hey I am preparing for this exam too, right now I am following the book
> referred by Microsoft and Microsoft Exam Guide.
>
> Can you forward me the link to download the material you were talking about ?
>
> Thanks
>

> "Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> > it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> > might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> > compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Ahmad
> >
> > "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Can anybody give me study material for 70-562 exam please?
> > > --
> > > Thanks
> > > Shilpa

Vijaya

Hi Rupinder and Ahmad,
Could you please gimme the site from where I can get the material, I have my
exam next month or could you please share it across

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi shilpa,
>
> i just cleared 70-536 exam, im unable to find any study material for 70-562
> exam, please help me out..ill be highly thankful to u....my ID is
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> "Shilpa Ginode" wrote:
>
> > Hi Ahmad,
> >
> > I must appreciate your reply.
> >
> > Please upload the study material on some terron sites like
> > megaupload,rapidshare or any other.
> >
> > Just send the link i will download at my end.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks
> > Shilpa
> >

> > "Ahmad Al-Abbadi" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am downloading the material, once i do i might be able to send it to you
> > > it is 13 MB, so send me your e-mail and i shall send it once am done, but i
> > > might not be able to send it via e-mail if it was more than 10 MB after
> > > compress so i'll send it to you via messenger or something.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Ahmad

venkatd@live.com venkatd@live.com is offline
Junior Member

Hi Could you please forward me 70-562 exam dumps

please sir, i am greatful to you in advance

my email id is (E-Mail Removed)

please sir,,,,

alexma alexma is offline
Junior Member
Location: hongkong

Hey guy, you can download the materials for 70-562 at http://www.ms-certs.com/TS/70-562.html
I have downloaded the material for 70-273 and found that it was the latest and complete version as that my classmate bought from other braindump provides. But what a pity, I can only download one exam each day.You guys can go to download the material you need and validate whether it is the latest version. Share this resource with you guys, good luck!