Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-536 -- What to expect?

70-536 -- What to expect?

Jeff R

I'm about to go take my 70-536 test and become an MCP w/ my .NET 2.0
Framework Foundation certification. Even on Microsoft's site (and
prometric's site as well) I can't seem to find any information about what the
test environment will be LIKE. What should I expect? I'm looking for things
like:

There will be x number of questions, and one lab to write a small program
that does x.

The test is open/closed book.

The test is on paper vs electronic.

You have access to Internet vs not.

Etc.

Anyone care to help me out? Thanks,

gravz84

On Aug 12, 4:25 am, Jeff R <Jeff (E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> I'm about to go take my 70-536 test and become an MCP w/ my .NET 2.0
> Framework Foundation certification. Even on Microsoft's site (and
> prometric's site as well) I can't seem to find any information about what the
> test environment will be LIKE. What should I expect? I'm looking for things
> like:
>
> There will be x number of questions, and one lab to write a small program
> that does x.
>
> The test is open/closed book.
>
> The test is on paper vs electronic.
>
> You have access to Internet vs not.
>
> Etc.
>
> Anyone care to help me out? Thanks,

lolz.. search for "70-536" in the group discussions. you'll find all
this and more.

Closed book.
electronic test ie on computer (Computer Based Test) there'll be test
providers in your country -- prometric and pearson.
no access to internet--lol ow anyone could pass. you can find all
answers by refering to MSDN
No program writing. Mostly multiple choice qns. 45 qns.