Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-528 Should I know all the hierarchy of the Web Control classes?

70-528 Should I know all the hierarchy of the Web Control classes?

Marc

In the self paced training kit "Web-Based Client development" the text gives
a lot of attention to which class decents from which other class. I wonder
if we most now that in detail, if this is asked for in the exam. It seems
rather useless to me to remember this by head. But I might me mistaken in
this.

For example:

Page 158 of the training kit written by Glen Johnson says:

<<<
The .NET framework provides several base classes that are used to provide
common
properties and behavior for the concrete data-bound controls. Figure 3-25
shows the
hierarchy of the base classes.
The HierarchicalDataBoundControl inherits from the BaseDataBoundControl and
is the
parent class to controls that display hierarchical data, such as the Menu
and TreeView
controls.
The DataBoundControl inherits from the BaseDataBoundControl and is the
parent class
to the CompositeDataBoundControl and the ListControl, which are parent
classes to
other controls that display tabular data, such as the GridView and
DropDownList.