Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Hey Guys Writing my first Microsoft Exam next week Tuesday

Reply
Thread Tools

Hey Guys Writing my first Microsoft Exam next week Tuesday

 
 
G.R Smith. CCNA.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2008
Wish Me luck, It should be a easy one, 70-620
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
David Craige
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-07-2008
Good luck.

"G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wish Me luck, It should be a easy one, 70-620


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
G.R Smith. CCNA.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-08-2008
Thanks David, lets hope its a good easy one
"David Craige" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good luck.
>
> "G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Wish Me luck, It should be a easy one, 70-620

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
G.R Smith. CCNA.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2008
its time im writing today, let you all know how it goes.
"G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wish Me luck, It should be a easy one, 70-620


 
Reply With Quote
 
G.R Smith. CCNA.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-15-2008
passed with 976/1000
"G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> its time im writing today, let you all know how it goes.
> "G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Wish Me luck, It should be a easy one, 70-620

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
John R
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-16-2008

"G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> passed with 976/1000


How do you know it's "/1000" ? That info has never been published.

Congrats, BTW

John R

 
Reply With Quote
 
G.R Smith. CCNA.
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2008
From the Score sheets you can work out what the total would be, and the
testing center confirmed the total.

Anyways.

Thanks for the congrats.
"John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> passed with 976/1000

>
> How do you know it's "/1000" ? That info has never been published.
>
> Congrats, BTW
>
> John R


 
Reply With Quote
 
Michael D. Alligood
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-17-2008
"G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> From the Score sheets you can work out what the total would be, and the
> testing center confirmed the total.
>
> Anyways.
>
> Thanks for the congrats.
> "John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> >
> > "G.R Smith. CCNA." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>
> >> passed with 976/1000

> >

>
> > How do you know it's "/1000" ? That info has never been published.
> >
> > Congrats, BTW
> >

>


See, this is how rumors are started.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST, A+
The I.T. Classroom Blog - http://www.theitclassroom.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCAD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM



Advertisments