Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS programming language

MCTS programming language

J. Drusinsky

Hello,
Is there a requirement to use C# for the 70-526 and 70-536 certifications or
can VB be used.
Are there different tests for VB programmers that for C# programmers?

gravz84

On Jun 27, 2:01 pm, J. Drusinsky
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there a requirement to use C# for the 70-526 and 70-536 certifications or
> can VB be used.
> Are there different tests for VB programmers that for C# programmers?

You can use either. At the beginning of the test you make the choice.
Same questions, only framed in the language of your choice.

J. Drusinsky

Thank You