Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > ForeFront Certifications

ForeFront Certifications

Doug

About 3-4 months ago I saw Microsoft publish what were to be Forefront
Security certifications. One was actually called Exam 70-557 TS: Microsoft
Forefront Client and Server, Configuration

Today I cannot find anything on the MS Certification site regarding the two
ForeFront certifications...Were they discontinued even though they were new
products?

Thanks
Doug

Darrilgibson@gmail.com

This certification is available. You can find the objectives here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en...ms/70-557.mspx

HTH,

Darril Gibson
MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
http://mcitpsuccess.com/
http://mcitpsuccess.blogspot.com
Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Developer All-in-One Exam
Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-441, & 70-442)