Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-632 - Exam Pattern.

70-632 - Exam Pattern.

Diwakar

I am planning give 70-632 exam [Microsoft Office Project 2007, Managing
Projects]. Before that I want to know below things:

1. What is the exam pattern?
2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?
3. What is the exam duration?
4. How to register for the exam? Where can I get more information on this.
5. Any online resources to prepare for the exam?

Regards,
Diwakar

naicul

> 1. What is the exam pattern?

online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
possible answer from which to choose
> 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?

you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one
> 3. What is the exam duration?

if i remember well. you have more then two hours. more then enough to
understand and answer all your questions
> 4. How to register for the exam? Where can I get more information on this.

http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

Diwakar

Thank you naicul,
Can you point me to any web resource where I can get some sample test papers?

Regards,
Diwakar

"naicul" wrote:

> > 1. What is the exam pattern?

> online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
> possible answer from which to choose
> > 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?

> you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one
> > 3. What is the exam duration?

> if i remember well. you have more then two hours. more then enough to
> understand and answer all your questions
> > 4. How to register for the exam? Where can I get more information on this.

> http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

naicul

i don't know to be any official web samples
"Diwakar" wrote:

> Thank you naicul,
> Can you point me to any web resource where I can get some sample test papers?
>
> Regards,
> Diwakar
>
> "naicul" wrote:
>

> > > 1. What is the exam pattern?

> > online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
> > possible answer from which to choose
> > > 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?

> > you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one
> > > 3. What is the exam duration?

> > if i remember well. you have more then two hours. more then enough to
> > understand and answer all your questions
> > > 4. How to register for the exam? Where can I get more information on this.

> > http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

elai1108

On Jun 10, 5:07*pm, naicul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > 1. What is theexampattern?

> online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
> possible answer from which to choose> 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?
>
> you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one> 3. What is theexamduration?
>
> if i remember well. you have more then two hours. *more then enough to
> understand and answer all your questions> 4. How to register for theexam? Where can I get more information on this.
>
> http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

This is INCORRECT; this exam has nothing to do with a development
language. Why would you state this???

Jack

I found some good articles and a few sample questions here:
http://www.pmconnection.com/modules....iewlink&cid=14

"Diwakar" wrote:

> Thank you naicul,
> Can you point me to any web resource where I can get some sample test papers?
>
> Regards,
> Diwakar
>
> "naicul" wrote:
>

> > > 1. What is the exam pattern?

> > online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (c#, vb.net, managed c++), 4
> > possible answer from which to choose
> > > 2. Are there any questions for which we need to give descriptive answers?

> > you only have to chose form a list o answers the correct one
> > > 3. What is the exam duration?

> > if i remember well. you have more then two hours. more then enough to
> > understand and answer all your questions
> > > 4. How to register for the exam? Where can I get more information on this.

> > http://www.prometric.com/default.htm

Netmouse

I think they meant:

online, 40-50 questions in your chosen language (English, French,
Spanish....etc).

Netmouse