Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Benefits of 70-536 exams

Benefits of 70-536 exams

raj

hi friends

I want details informaition about 70-536 exam. How to guide this exam for
next carrier or other microsoft exams.please let me know

thank you

Bhavesh Dave

"raj" wrote:

> hi friends
>
> I want details informaition about 70-536 exam. How to guide this exam for
> next carrier or other microsoft exams.please let me know
>
> thank you

Hi Raj
By the 70-536 is very important for future carrier. It is foundation for
programming. So after completion you may select specialization. this exam is
master level. you may become international level professional by this exam.

Maciek

"Bhavesh Dave" wrote:

> "raj" wrote:
>
> > hi friends
> >
> > I want details informaition about 70-536 exam. How to guide this exam for
> > next carrier or other microsoft exams.please let me know
> >
> > thank you
> >

> Hi Raj
> By the 70-536 is very important for future carrier. It is foundation for
> programming. So after completion you may select specialization. this exam is
> master level. you may become international level professional by this exam.

Is 70-536 required for MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications
?? There are a little information about this exam, maybe because it is still
being prepared.

gravz84

70-536 is 2 years old and information is available on the ms site as
well as on the group, search 536 in the group, all info about
questions examinable topics can be found in the group's previous
discussions.
I am not sure when the .net 3.5 exams are releasing in India..

Maciek

"gravz84" wrote:

> 70-536 is 2 years old and information is available on the ms site as
> well as on the group, search 536 in the group, all info about
> questions examinable topics can be found in the group's previous
> discussions.
> I am not sure when the .net 3.5 exams are releasing in India..

I though about MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Forms Applications . It's
written that it will be available in August 08, something like that. But i
wonder if 70-536 is required to get that 3.5 based mcts.

gravz84

Yes 70-536 is required for all 3.5 based certifications (called VS
2008 certs in microsoft's pedagogy) also.
This is mentioned in the requirements for the vs 2008 certs as well.
You can check this on the mcts page on microsoft learning site.

[O.T] SystemC benefits? Jezwold VHDL 2 02-08-2005 02:51 PM
MCSE Benefits... what benefits. Johnny Yi MCSE 51 01-24-2005 02:05 PM
DBA Certification Benefits?...And Advice Ryan Gagliano Microsoft Certification 2 01-15-2005 07:00 AM
What is Serial-over-LAN, benefits of using it and how to set it up ??? Abby Cisco 1 07-09-2003 03:56 PM

Advertisments