Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of Bill Gates

How can i get the certificate for MCTS with the sign of Bill Gates

RINU

hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
home..

Lawrence Garvin

"RINU" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
> available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
> home..

Request them from the MCP website: https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Ashwin Gupta

Hello RINU-
could you pls guide me on how to preapre for MCTS70-536 like
what is pattern
what is timings and other information.

"RINU" wrote:

> hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
> available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
> home..

Vijay

Rinu,
Can you provide some infor on books and material.
Also, same as Ashwin.
Thanks,
Vijay

"Ashwin Gupta" wrote:

> Hello RINU-
> could you pls guide me on how to preapre for MCTS70-536 like
> what is pattern
> what is timings and other information.
>

> "RINU" wrote:
>

> > hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
> > available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
> > home..

Kannan

Hi Rinu,

I'm plannig to write this exam, can u help me out by giving few informations
about

Exam pattern / no. of questions?

Thanks in advance
Kannan

"RINU" wrote:

> hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
> available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
> home..

gravz84

All of your questions can be answered by a visit to the microsoft
certification portal at:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx
and then locating the specific certification and then the exam you are
taking.
For 536 and 528 both of which I cleared, these are the things you need
to know:

--You should be experienced in using Visual studio .net 2005 or later
and .net framework 2.0, in order to pass the exams.
--If you are a beginner in .NET it is unlikely that you'll pass just
by reading the book
--The objectives that are tested in the exam are stated on the
microsoft website and in the book.
--You need to know these. There are msdn study guides available on the
net (cygen.com by brett romero is the one I followed--google it).
--The official exam book is by Microsoft press, by prentice hall in
India specifically for the exams-- MCTS self paced training kits.
--there are review questions, exercises etc at the end of each
chapter. Skip if you are experienced.
--these books include practice exams--similar in difficulty level to
the actual exam questions.
--there are no coding questions. All questions are objective/multiple
choice. There are a few simulation exercises.
--for 528 and 536 there were 45 questions and 150 minutes to answer
them.
--Every question can be answered if you are thorough with the msdn
study guide.

Strategy to clear the exams--
--get experience in vs.net
--check objectives of the exams--see which ones are bigger, will have
more coverage in exam--like security
--refer to msdn and forum if faced with difficulties-- a must
--get training kit book--practice tests till you score 80-90%
--also do the review exercises if you have little experience
--if you want even more practice, use measureup tests--same as the
ones with the book.

Kannan

Thanks a Lot for ur prompt response

Kannan

"gravz84" wrote:

> All of your questions can be answered by a visit to the microsoft
> certification portal at:
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx
> and then locating the specific certification and then the exam you are
> taking.
> For 536 and 528 both of which I cleared, these are the things you need
> to know:
>
> --You should be experienced in using Visual studio .net 2005 or later
> and .net framework 2.0, in order to pass the exams.
> --If you are a beginner in .NET it is unlikely that you'll pass just
> by reading the book
> --The objectives that are tested in the exam are stated on the
> microsoft website and in the book.
> --You need to know these. There are msdn study guides available on the
> net (cygen.com by brett romero is the one I followed--google it).
> --The official exam book is by Microsoft press, by prentice hall in
> India specifically for the exams-- MCTS self paced training kits.
> --there are review questions, exercises etc at the end of each
> chapter. Skip if you are experienced.
> --these books include practice exams--similar in difficulty level to
> the actual exam questions.
> --there are no coding questions. All questions are objective/multiple
> choice. There are a few simulation exercises.
> --for 528 and 536 there were 45 questions and 150 minutes to answer
> them.
> --Every question can be answered if you are thorough with the msdn
> study guide.
>

> Strategy to clear the exams--
> --get experience in vs.net
> --check objectives of the exams--see which ones are bigger, will have
> more coverage in exam--like security
> --refer to msdn and forum if faced with difficulties-- a must
> --get training kit book--practice tests till you score 80-90%
> --also do the review exercises if you have little experience
> --if you want even more practice, use measureup tests--same as the
> ones with the book.

Suave Shiva

"RINU" wrote:

> hallo i cleared the exams 70-528 and 70-536 in may 2008. The results are
> available in transcript. But how i can get MCTS certificate by post to my
> home..

By shiva:
After writing these two certifications(70-528 and 70-536),
you will be called as MCP certified or MCTS certified?
Even in Logos ,which logo ur going 2 utilize?

gravz84

There is no MCP certified, your credentials will be MCTS web
application developer & you'll be able to use the MCTS logo.

Suave Shiva

"gravz84" wrote:

> There is no MCP certified, your credentials will be MCTS web
> application developer & you'll be able to use the MCTS logo.

"Suave Shiva" wrote:

Thanks a lot for ur answer.......

Asynchronous Logic Gates and Analog Logic Gates Jyoti Ballabh Software 3 11-26-2009 06:48 PM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo Microsoft Certification 0 12-10-2005 11:23 AM
Bill Gates Life Leonardo Anselmo MCSD 0 12-10-2005 11:18 AM
Bill Gates Announce IE 7.0 Jay Calvert Firefox 8 02-17-2005 02:26 AM

Advertisments