Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > i want to certify

i want to certify

sajin

i want to certify in 2008 track could u help with posts

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"sajin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> i want to certify in 2008 track could u help with posts

How many posts do you need? We have lots.

Thavak

Hi i too want to do certification on VS 2008. Could any one of you guide me
for that?

"sajin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i want to certify in 2008 track could u help with posts

Pete Jones

The first step is finding your path.

--
Pete Jones