Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > About Certification

About Certification

Nikunj

hi,
i am Nikunj. Can u guide me for Microsoft Certification with 3.5?

MCTS for 3.5 exams list

u can reach me on my email id, is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Lawrence Garvin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://learning.microsoft.com/Manage...47aab13b5a6%7d

> u can reach me on my email id, is (E-Mail Removed)

Replying to private email from a newsgroup post isn't going to happen. You
need to learn to come back here to find replies.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com