Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Taking my 70-620 Tomorrow

Taking my 70-620 Tomorrow

adamjose

Hi all,

I'm taking my MCTS 70-620 tomorrow. I have completed the Microsoft Training
kit (book) and can get most of the practice questions correct that came with
it but I am worried that it's not going to be enough. My Boss told me to use
something called Actual Tests that looks like a brain dump but the questions
seem a lot different and mention a lot about mass installations using SBS
etc. ANy ideas should I use it or will the book and practice tests that
camewith it be enough?

Regards

Adam

Pete Jones, MCSE:Security MCSE:Messaging

> My Boss told me to use something called Actual Tests that looks like a
brain dump but the questions seem a lot different and mention a lot about
mass installations using SBS etc.

Yeah, it's a braindump. You can use it if you want to waste your exam fee,
lose youe existing certs. and not be allowed new ones.

Does your boss have MCPs? What's his MCP ID?

Michael Gossett

You do realize making a report about someone you believe has used brain
dumps is useless...Unless you can provide hard evidence of anything the
email will be disregarded... Good 'ole Thomas C Tips.
"Pete Jones, MCSE:Security MCSE:Messaging"
<(E-Mail Removed) crosoft.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My Boss told me to use something called Actual Tests that looks like a

> brain dump but the questions seem a lot different and mention a lot about
> mass installations using SBS etc.
>
> Yeah, it's a braindump. You can use it if you want to waste your exam fee,
> lose youe existing certs. and not be allowed new ones.
>
> Does your boss have MCPs? What's his MCP ID?

Taking the 272 tomorrow Frank Shannon MCDST 4 02-19-2007 11:44 PM
Taking the 70-271 test tomorrow Racefan3231 MCDST 4 05-15-2006 07:11 PM
Taking 70-315 tomorrow Steven Spits MCAD 3 01-14-2005 10:38 AM
Taking 70-290 tomorrow Sam MCSE 11 02-09-2004 07:34 PM
Taking Security+ tomorrow...... Paul MCSE 22 10-09-2003 02:27 AM

Advertisments