Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Questions Choices in70-536

Questions Choices in70-536

-AS

Hi all,

I have just start preparing for MCTS (70-536) exam. And I was going through
the old threads. I found out that there will be approx 45 questions and
multiple choice or drag and drop questions.

My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in order
answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all that apply)

Thanks.

kemp

Hello -AS,

> Hi all,
>
> I have just start preparing for MCTS (70-536) exam. And I was going
> through the old threads. I found out that there will be approx 45
> questions and multiple choice or drag and drop questions.
>
> My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in
> order answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all
> that apply)
>
> Thanks.

I do believe this will vary so noone can give you a solid number.

-AS

I was wondering about do they tell number of choices to select in multiple
choice question... or just say Choice that all apply.

Thanks.

"kemp" wrote:

> Hello -AS,
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have just start preparing for MCTS (70-536) exam. And I was going
> > through the old threads. I found out that there will be approx 45
> > questions and multiple choice or drag and drop questions.
> >
> > My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in
> > order answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all
> > that apply)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> I do believe this will vary so noone can give you a solid number.

John R

"-AS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I was wondering about do they tell number of choices to select in multiple
> choice question... or just say Choice that all apply.

I think what kemp was trying to say is that they may do one, or the other,
or both, and what they do cannot be predicted. What one person saw on a
test is not indicative of what someone else will see.

Don't worry about it. If you know the material you'll be fine, if you
don't, it doesn't matter what questions they give you or how they ask them.

John R

gravz84

On Apr 11, 2:50*am, -AS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I was wondering about do they tell number of choices to select in multiple
> choice question... or just say Choice that all apply.
>
> Thanks.
>

> "kemp" wrote:
> > Hello -AS,

> > > Hi all,

> > > I have just start preparing for MCTS (70-536) exam. And I was going
> > > through the old threads. I found out that there will be approx 45
> > > questions and multiple choice or drag and drop questions.

> > > My question is do they also mention how many choices to select in
> > > order answer multiple choice question. Or they just say (Chose all
> > > that apply)

> > > Thanks.

> > I do believe this will vary so noone can give you a solid number.- Hide quoted text -

Questions that have only 1 correct answer will have radio buttons and
questions with more than 1 answers will have tickboxes.
If you take the practice tests on the cd along with the book it'll be
clear to you. Its a mix of both.

november9

As one of the other posters has mentioned there are the familiar radio
buttons and checkboxes for single answer and multiple answer questions
respectively. From what I can remember if it is a multiple answer question
it will let you know in the "Please choose x..." kind of text and if you try
to progress through the exam without having enough answers checked it will
notify you, also if you attempt to select one checkbox too many it will also
alert you.

Choices, Choices!!!! Leeland Clay MCAD 2 02-13-2006 01:53 PM
VL's Editor's Choices of 2005 @ Viperlair Silverstrand Front Page News 0 01-03-2006 04:37 AM
Choices, choices, choices. Scott Digital Photography 0 10-04-2004 06:15 PM
Choices, choices stuart.cameron Digital Photography 1 06-28-2004 09:29 AM