Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCDST upgrade to MCITP enterprise?

MCDST upgrade to MCITP enterprise?

T3M4N

Dear Joseph,

email me and we'll talk

"He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
will be a MIRACLE"

B.Comm (Information Systems and E-Commerce)
MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

"Joseph" wrote:

> I have been an MCDST for about 3 years now and had no problems taking the
> exams to get that cert. I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my laptop and
> have been using it for about a year now. I have scheduled the Upgrade exam
> to MCITP Enterprise for next week and was wondering if you found any
> part/topic that seemed to focus on very minute details.
>
> For my MCDST, even with my almost 6 years of 2003 server and Windows XP
> experience, the only part I found hard was VPN...since I never really dealt
> with it.
>
> So any advice on a specific topic that I should focus on would be
> appreciated.
>
> Or were there any questions you thought "where did that come from?"
>
> Thank You,
>
> Joseph
>
> "Troubleshooting is knowing what to do next, when you don't know what to do
> now"
>
> "T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dear Michael,
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> > God has been so awesome.
> > I passed it
> > 967 / 1000
> >
> > this means that I will be sent to my post the MCITP and MCTS right?

igotrivered

I also paste the mcdst exams with no real issues. First try on both of them.
I took the 70-621 today and failed though, only a 583.
Most of the questions I got wrong were security and networking questions.
I am not currently and have never actually worked in IT.
I suspect that me getting a 583 and only studying the book for 70-620 should
equate to you passing easily with your experience, especially if you work in
a domain environment, and deal with some group policy.
I just finished ordering the MS Press book for 70-622 so I can study up on
that and pass with my free retake.
good luck
--
MCP, MCDST

"Joseph" wrote:

> I have been an MCDST for about 3 years now and had no problems taking the
> exams to get that cert. I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my laptop and
> have been using it for about a year now. I have scheduled the Upgrade exam
> to MCITP Enterprise for next week and was wondering if you found any
> part/topic that seemed to focus on very minute details.
>
> For my MCDST, even with my almost 6 years of 2003 server and Windows XP
> experience, the only part I found hard was VPN...since I never really dealt
> with it.
>
> So any advice on a specific topic that I should focus on would be
> appreciated.
>
> Or were there any questions you thought "where did that come from?"
>
> Thank You,
>
> Joseph
>
> "Troubleshooting is knowing what to do next, when you don't know what to do
> now"
>
> "T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Dear Michael,
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> > God has been so awesome.
> > I passed it
> > 967 / 1000
> >
> > this means that I will be sent to my post the MCITP and MCTS right?

T3M4N

Dear igotrivered,

honestly
www.examcollection.com

has that 1 particular sample

i believe I could only found that and that was pretty much the only one
621 available
that sample you could download and that covers most of the 621 exam..

trust me

just by learning from that one...

you could earn at least 90%

--

"igotrivered" wrote:

> I also paste the mcdst exams with no real issues. First try on both of them.
> I took the 70-621 today and failed though, only a 583.
> Most of the questions I got wrong were security and networking questions.
> I am not currently and have never actually worked in IT.
> I suspect that me getting a 583 and only studying the book for 70-620 should
> equate to you passing easily with your experience, especially if you work in
> a domain environment, and deal with some group policy.
> I just finished ordering the MS Press book for 70-622 so I can study up on
> that and pass with my free retake.
> good luck
> --
> MCP, MCDST
>

> "Joseph" wrote:
>
> > I have been an MCDST for about 3 years now and had no problems taking the
> > exams to get that cert. I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my laptop and
> > have been using it for about a year now. I have scheduled the Upgrade exam
> > to MCITP Enterprise for next week and was wondering if you found any
> > part/topic that seemed to focus on very minute details.
> >
> > For my MCDST, even with my almost 6 years of 2003 server and Windows XP
> > experience, the only part I found hard was VPN...since I never really dealt
> > with it.
> >
> > So any advice on a specific topic that I should focus on would be
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Or were there any questions you thought "where did that come from?"
> >
> > Thank You,
> >
> > Joseph
> >
> > "Troubleshooting is knowing what to do next, when you don't know what to do
> > now"
> >
> > "T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Dear Michael,
> > >
> > > Thanks for the reply.
> > > God has been so awesome.
> > > I passed it
> > > 967 / 1000
> > >
> > > this means that I will be sent to my post the MCITP and MCTS right?

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Dear igotrivered,
>
> honestly
> www.examcollection.com
>
> has that 1 particular sample
>
> i believe I could only found that and that was pretty much the only one
> 621 available
> that sample you could download and that covers most of the 621 exam..
>
> trust me
>
> just by learning from that one...
>
> you could earn at least 90%
>
> --
> "He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
> will be a MIRACLE"
>
> B.Comm (Information Systems and E-Commerce)
> MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS
>

> "igotrivered" wrote:
>
> > I also paste the mcdst exams with no real issues. First try on both of them.
> > I took the 70-621 today and failed though, only a 583.
> > Most of the questions I got wrong were security and networking questions.
> > I am not currently and have never actually worked in IT.
> > I suspect that me getting a 583 and only studying the book for 70-620 should
> > equate to you passing easily with your experience, especially if you work in
> > a domain environment, and deal with some group policy.
> > I just finished ordering the MS Press book for 70-622 so I can study up on
> > that and pass with my free retake.
> > good luck
> > --
> > MCP, MCDST
> >

> > "Joseph" wrote:
> >
> > > I have been an MCDST for about 3 years now and had no problems taking the
> > > exams to get that cert. I have Windows Vista Home Premium on my laptop and
> > > have been using it for about a year now. I have scheduled the Upgrade exam
> > > to MCITP Enterprise for next week and was wondering if you found any
> > > part/topic that seemed to focus on very minute details.
> > >
> > > For my MCDST, even with my almost 6 years of 2003 server and Windows XP
> > > experience, the only part I found hard was VPN...since I never really dealt
> > > with it.
> > >
> > > So any advice on a specific topic that I should focus on would be
> > > appreciated.
> > >
> > > Or were there any questions you thought "where did that come from?"
> > >
> > > Thank You,
> > >
> > > Joseph
> > >
> > > "Troubleshooting is knowing what to do next, when you don't know what to do
> > > now"
> > >
> > > "T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

That is a braindump site (see http://www.certguard.com/search.asp). You
run the high risk of decertifying yourself if you continue to advise
others to such sites. God may be awesome, but Microsoft still controls
the right to strip your current certifications and bar future ones as
well. Please discontinue soliciting braindump sites.

T3M4N

Dear,

But yes for sure you really need to buy/purchase the license on
www.examcollection.com
even though that is not the exact exam questions but that can give clue
which areas need to be studied etc.

so, yea it was worth it buying it
have a nice try

--

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> [...]

> > > trust me
> > >
> > > just by learning from that one...
> > >
> > > you could earn at least 90%
> > >
> > > --
> > > "He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
> > > will be a MIRACLE"
> > >
> > > B.Comm (Information Systems and E-Commerce)
> > > MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

> > That is a braindump site (see http://www.certguard.com/search.asp). You
> > run the high risk of decertifying yourself if you continue to advise
> > others to such sites. God may be awesome, but Microsoft still controls
> > the right to strip your current certifications and bar future ones as
> > well. Please discontinue soliciting braindump sites.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -

I have already informed you that this is a braindump site. And you have
been warned that you can become decertified by using such sites. What
are you having a hard time understanding?

T3M4N

dear michael,

no I am sorry
i did not mean to
i will stop this ...
surely for sure.

thanks for letting me know
i fully understand about this

it is my bad
ijust di not see your reply that clear

T3M4N

Dear folks and Michael,

Do apologize to the public on behalf of myself, really understand now that
such a thing not really a good thing to do. I just thought I could help
others that's all, but clearly that is a wrong conduct. Please understand my
position as a noobie here in the forum, and I do believe it is a wrong thing
advising people.

Michael, I just basically did not really see your reply at all (did not
notice)
so, would be a good thing for me next time to clearly check all replies

thanks for the support
--
"He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
will be a MIRACLE"

B.Comm (Information Systems and E-Commerce)
MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> "T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Dear,
> >
> > But yes for sure you really need to buy/purchase the license on
> > www.examcollection.com
> > even though that is not the exact exam questions but that can give clue
> > which areas need to be studied etc.
> >
> > so, yea it was worth it buying it
> > have a nice try
> >

> > --
> > "He will lead you step by step, NOT all at once. But, in each step there
> > will be a MIRACLE"
> >
> > B.Comm (Information Systems and E-Commerce)
> > MCP, MCDST, MCITP, MCTS
> >

> > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
> >
> > > "T3M4N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed):

> > > That is a braindump site (see http://www.certguard.com/search.asp). You
> > > run the high risk of decertifying yourself if you continue to advise
> > > others to such sites. God may be awesome, but Microsoft still controls
> > > the right to strip your current certifications and bar future ones as
> > > well. Please discontinue soliciting braindump sites.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
> > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
> > > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx
> > >

> I have already informed you that this is a braindump site. And you have
> been warned that you can become decertified by using such sites. What
> are you having a hard time understanding?

> Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

Johann

This is a bit of a late reply, but
Yes you receive both MCTS and MCITP certification for this upgrade exam.
Yes you will receive both welcome kits if:
1. You have not received an MCTS or MCITP welcome kit before. If you have,
you will just get the certificates.
2. You log onto the MCP member site (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp) and
order them. (go to program benefits, welcom kits and certificates)

"T3M4N" wrote:

> Dear Michael,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> God has been so awesome.
> I passed it
> 967 / 1000
>
> this means that I will be sent to my post the MCITP and MCTS right?

Peter

Hi,

I am planning to upgrade my MCDST to MCITP then go onto the MCSA.
My question is this:

If I take the upgrade exam (70-621) to get the MCITP does it 'effectively'
give me the two exams that you would do to get it normally i.e. 70-620 and
70-622 or is it just the 70-621?
I ask because looking at the requirements for the MCSA one of the core exams
to do is 70-620 and I wondered if that means I have already 'done' that exam
now or would I have to do it even though I already have the MCITP????

Confusing eh???.....

MCDST upgrade to MCITP Rafal MCTS 0 01-23-2012 02:33 AM
MCITP: EA and MCITP: SA Polo MCITP 2 07-31-2009 04:46 AM
MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator Robert MCITP 7 12-20-2008 08:59 AM
Is the Upgrade exam from MCDST to MCITP still available? =?Utf-8?B?Z2l4eGVy?= Microsoft Certification 2 05-29-2007 03:21 AM

Advertisments