Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCT or MCSE??

MCT or MCSE??

Dabwang4363

Hi all, I want to do some type of certification and have looked closly at the
MSCE training material but I am unsure if it is worth doing or should I start
looking at MCT?? I am unsure which one is best and what to work at.

any advice would be greatly welcomed

thanks

Nigel

Dabwang4363

sorry, i meant MCTS!

"Dabwang4363" wrote:

> Hi all, I want to do some type of certification and have looked closly at the
> MSCE training material but I am unsure if it is worth doing or should I start
> looking at MCT?? I am unsure which one is best and what to work at.
>
> any advice would be greatly welcomed
>
> thanks
>
> Nigel

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Dabwang4363" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> sorry, i meant MCTS!
>
> "Dabwang4363" wrote:
>
> > Hi all, I want to do some type of certification and have looked closly at the
> > MSCE training material but I am unsure if it is worth doing or should I start
> > looking at MCT?? I am unsure which one is best and what to work at.
> >
> > any advice would be greatly welcomed
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Nigel

What technology are you experienced in???

Dabwang4363

Windows Server 2003, XP and Excnage 2003/2007 but i would like to start
getting ready for Server 2008 and Vista

Nigel

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

> "Dabwang4363" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > sorry, i meant MCTS!
> >
> > "Dabwang4363" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi all, I want to do some type of certification and have looked closly at the
> > > MSCE training material but I am unsure if it is worth doing or should I start
> > > looking at MCT?? I am unsure which one is best and what to work at.
> > >
> > > any advice would be greatly welcomed
> > >
> > > thanks
> > >
> > > Nigel

> What technology are you experienced in???

> Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Dabwang4363" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Windows Server 2003, XP and Excnage 2003/2007 but i would like to start
> getting ready for Server 2008 and Vista
>
> Nigel
>
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
>
> > "Dabwang4363" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > sorry, i meant MCTS!

> > What technology are you experienced in???
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft's Six Steps to Certifications -
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/sixsteps.mspx

Go with what you know. If your experienced in Server 2003, then pursue
the MCSE 2003 track. Certification are designed to compliment your
experience.