Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS 70-236

MCTS 70-236

Haris

Hi all,

couple days ago i get the 70-236 exam and unfortunately fail
(i have some cert already MCSA and CCENT)
i has prepaired very well for this exam with MS official training kit,
the pass score was 700 and i get 548, i read somewhere in MS that the set of
question define the passing score with a minimal base of 700, that means that
the test i get was to difficult? just asking
anyway just i say above i was very well prepair and i think that on the
exams was many exchange shell commands out of the scope of the MS book i
read, is this normal?
anybody else get this exam? what meterial he use for the study?
i am thinking to re-take the exam but i am very disappointed when the nature
of the exam, any suggestions?
thanks for your time
My best regards

Haris

no answer at all?

"Haris" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> couple days ago i get the 70-236 exam and unfortunately fail
> (i have some cert already MCSA and CCENT)
> i has prepaired very well for this exam with MS official training kit,
> the pass score was 700 and i get 548, i read somewhere in MS that the set of
> question define the passing score with a minimal base of 700, that means that
> the test i get was to difficult? just asking
> anyway just i say above i was very well prepair and i think that on the
> exams was many exchange shell commands out of the scope of the MS book i
> read, is this normal?
> anybody else get this exam? what meterial he use for the study?
> i am thinking to re-take the exam but i am very disappointed when the nature
> of the exam, any suggestions?
> thanks for your time
> My best regards

ChrisM

"Haris" wrote:

> no answer at all?
>
> "Haris" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > couple days ago i get the 70-236 exam and unfortunately fail
> > (i have some cert already MCSA and CCENT)
> > i has prepaired very well for this exam with MS official training kit,
> > the pass score was 700 and i get 548, i read somewhere in MS that the set of
> > question define the passing score with a minimal base of 700, that means that
> > the test i get was to difficult? just asking
> > anyway just i say above i was very well prepair and i think that on the
> > exams was many exchange shell commands out of the scope of the MS book i
> > read, is this normal?
> > anybody else get this exam? what meterial he use for the study?
> > i am thinking to re-take the exam but i am very disappointed when the nature
> > of the exam, any suggestions?
> > thanks for your time
> > My best regards

ChrisM

Hello Haris,

I am taking my MCTS 70-236 test tomorrow... I have hear that the exam has a
lot
of questions about the Exchange Management Shell cmdlets.
I am using the Microsoft Press Training Kit book and Exchange Server 2007
Implementation and Administration Book by Sybex, Jim McBee and Benjamin Craig.

I am also using the Pass4Sure test questions/test engine to get a good feel
about
what the real exam questions will look like. A lot of their questions are
about the cmdlets. www.pass4sure.com

Also... I have a business Associate who passed all 3 MCTS tests for Exchange
by using the selftestsoftware test engine. www.selftestsoftware.com
He said it was very accurate... passed all tests on his first try.

I will let you know how I do on the test. Good luck!

"Haris" wrote:

> no answer at all?
>
> "Haris" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > couple days ago i get the 70-236 exam and unfortunately fail
> > (i have some cert already MCSA and CCENT)
> > i has prepaired very well for this exam with MS official training kit,
> > the pass score was 700 and i get 548, i read somewhere in MS that the set of
> > question define the passing score with a minimal base of 700, that means that
> > the test i get was to difficult? just asking
> > anyway just i say above i was very well prepair and i think that on the
> > exams was many exchange shell commands out of the scope of the MS book i
> > read, is this normal?
> > anybody else get this exam? what meterial he use for the study?
> > i am thinking to re-take the exam but i am very disappointed when the nature
> > of the exam, any suggestions?
> > thanks for your time
> > My best regards

Jetze Mellema \(MS MVP\)

"Rich G" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). uk...
>> I am also using the Pass4Sure test questions/test engine to get a good
>> feel
>> about
>> what the real exam questions will look like. A lot of their questions
>> are
>> about the cmdlets. www.pass4sure.com

> I hope this is just spam and you don't really use some these 'materials'.

Before taking an exam, that is after I have working experience and have
studied, I use some of those tools too. For exactly the same reason as
ChrisM does, to check if I'm ready for the exam. Nothing wrong with that.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jetze Mellema (MS MVP)
Lees mijn blog: http://jetzemellema.blogspot.com/