Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-620 Tablet PC Question

70-620 Tablet PC Question

Johnny

Hi!

I'm about to take the 70-620 exam and in the MS Self-Paced Training Kit book
it says that Business, Enterprise, Ultimate and Home Premium have the tablet
PC function included. However, when I'm doing the practice tests in the
included Measureup Exam Prep software, it says that the tablet PC -supported
versions are only the Business, Enterprise and Ultimate editions.

I've been looking on MS website but haven't found anything about this.
Does anybody know what is the right answer?

Regards
Johnny

Garth

All four version support tablet PCs.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...uirements.mspx

Don't forget to look at the errata for this book.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941753

BTW you can submit a bug to Measure Up about any test questions that you
believe are wrong. You can find their email address on this page.
http://www.measureup.com/Site/displa...le.aspx?id=838

news:(E-Mail Removed)...