Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-620 Exam

70-620 Exam

Thokozani

am about to take 70-620 exam could someone help please. is the Trainning kit
book for 70-620 practice exams enough to pass or you recommend extra
material like teskking q&a . thanks for your help

Omara

Dear,

frankly just click http://www.pass4sure.com/70-620.html the buy the test
exams they have and u will 100 % pass. (tested)

Regards
--
Emad Omara
Computer Instructor

"Thokozani" wrote:

> am about to take 70-620 exam could someone help please. is the Trainning kit
> book for 70-620 practice exams enough to pass or you recommend extra
> material like teskking q&a . thanks for your help

Chris Lobban

Omara wrote:
> Dear,
>
> frankly just click http://www.pass4sure.com/70-620.html the buy the test
> exams they have and u will 100 % pass. (tested)
>
> Regards

1st/ You will 100% pass. But that doesn't mean that you will 100% get a
certificate for it. Because if Microsoft finds out, they'll take away
all your certificates and ban you from getting new ones.
2nd/ I don't believe 100% for an instant. I'm sure that if I wanted to,
I could buy something off that site and STILL manage to fail the exam.
Even if I was trying to pass, if I didn't know the material very well
and didn't have good study habits, I could end up failing. 100% is a bad
number to use in advertising, because it's so easy to find the single
exception required to prove you wrong.