Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals Won't Install

Zoo Tycoon 2 Extinct Animals Won't Install

Lisa

I'm really upset that I spent $30 on this game for my kids and it will not
install - and they want another $35 for tech support to tell me how to
install the game. It's a burn to the game consumer. Rip-off!

Please someone help me out - tell me how to install this game on Vista (HP
computer). I have Zoo Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon 2 Complete Collection already
properly installed (twice over). They work fine.

Thanks in advance.

Marc

"Lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> I'm really upset that I spent $30 on this game for my kids and it will not
> install - and they want another $35 for tech support to tell me how to
> install the game.

Good idea to ask support in a newsgroup, much cheaper, but wrong group. If
you installed the game on windowsxp for example try windowsxp games,
perhaps. Not this group.

Olórin

"Marc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Lisa" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>> I'm really upset that I spent $30 on this game for my kids and it will
>> not
>> install - and they want another $35 for tech support to tell me how to
>> install the game.

> Good idea to ask support in a newsgroup, much cheaper, but wrong group. If
> you installed the game on windowsxp for example try windowsxp games,
> perhaps. Not this group.

She did, among others. Can't see why she thought the cert.itpro.mcts group
might be appropriate, though!