Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-620 Grading

70-620 Grading

Travis Royer

I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know what
the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you need to
have correct?

Thanks

Simon Robinson

Hi, the passing score will be 700, I don't think anyone (outside Microsoft's
exams dept.) knows what the max score of any exam is, but it's probably
*about* 1000 but that doesn't always mean you need to answer 70% of the
questions correctly as they will not all carry the same number of marks .
From past experience of other MS exams best thing to do is get a good book
(e.g. MS Press/Sybex but others are available), get a copy of the software
in question and learn/understand everything covered in the exam objectives
by reading and practicing, and then when you think you can't learn any more
just have a proper go at every single question in the exam and see what
happens...

Simon

"Travis Royer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know
> what the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you
> need to have correct?
>
> Thanks

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Travis Royer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know what
> the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you need to
> have correct?
>
> Thanks

Experience. Just saying...

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Travis Royer

Thanks, that's just about all I could find for an answer too. Thanks for the
tips too

"Simon Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, the passing score will be 700, I don't think anyone (outside
> Microsoft's exams dept.) knows what the max score of any exam is, but it's
> probably *about* 1000 but that doesn't always mean you need to answer 70%
> of the questions correctly as they will not all carry the same number of
> marks . From past experience of other MS exams best thing to do is get a
> good book (e.g. MS Press/Sybex but others are available), get a copy of
> the software in question and learn/understand everything covered in the
> exam objectives by reading and practicing, and then when you think you
> can't learn any more just have a proper go at every single question in the
> exam and see what happens...
>
> Simon
>
> "Travis Royer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know
>> what the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you
>> need to have correct?
>>
>> Thanks

Kong bunthy

i need to find, some information and questions that are related to MCTs
exam, but i could not find. can any help me?
"Travis Royer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know
> what the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you
> need to have correct?
>
> Thanks

Muncher

I sent you some info. Hope it helps.

"Kong bunthy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i need to find, some information and questions that are related to MCTs
>exam, but i could not find. can any help me?
> "Travis Royer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know
>> what the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you
>> need to have correct?
>>
>> Thanks

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Muncher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I sent you some info. Hope it helps.
>
> "Kong bunthy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i need to find, some information and questions that are related to MCTs
> >exam, but i could not find. can any help me?
> > "Travis Royer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I've been looking at the 70-620 exam for a while now. Does anyone know
> >> what the passing score is and the maximum score? Or what percentage you
> >> need to have correct?
> >>
> >> Thanks

700 is your minimum passing score. Everything else you asked is
information not released to the public and is therefore speculation.