Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > both C# and Visual Basic

both C# and Visual Basic

lelibus

Are MCTS exam questions on both C# and Visual Basic languages? Or I can
choose one?

Joydeep

I guess you should have an option to select the language you prefer at the
start of the test. ..Not sure though.
"lelibus" wrote:

> Are MCTS exam questions on both C# and Visual Basic languages? Or I can
> choose one?

lelibus

Thanks for your answer.
In another discussion somebody told me that, at the start of the exam, you
can choose one language between C# and VB.

Bye

"Joydeep" wrote:

> I guess you should have an option to select the language you prefer at the
> start of the test. ..Not sure though.
> "lelibus" wrote:
>
> > Are MCTS exam questions on both C# and Visual Basic languages? Or I can
> > choose one?

LarryWestMCSD

You can also choose C++ on the Windows exams (70-526, 70-548, etc.).

"lelibus" wrote:

> Thanks for your answer.
> In another discussion somebody told me that, at the start of the exam, you
> can choose one language between C# and VB.
>
> Bye
>
> "Joydeep" wrote:
>
> > I guess you should have an option to select the language you prefer at the
> > start of the test. ..Not sure though.
> > "lelibus" wrote:
> >
> > > Are MCTS exam questions on both C# and Visual Basic languages? Or I can
> > > choose one?

Marc

"LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote

> You can also choose C++ on the Windows exams (70-526, 70-548, etc.).

Since the semantics of nor C++, nor VB nor C# are tested during the exam, as
I've been told, I think it does not really matter that much, you should only
be able to read the code in a question, not write it 'by head'. Is that
correct?