Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS 70-536

MCTS 70-536

MCTS certification -Ruchi

Hello. I want to do certification in 70-536. can nyone give me some knowledge
abt it.

Thanks in advance

Satya

As a coincidence I am also planning to take up this MCTS. I would like to
start with 70-536 course. Looks like you are also interested in that too. I
guess we can help each other if it is OK with you.

I am still learning how I should take up this. Do you have any idea?

"MCTS certification -Ruchi" wrote:

> Hello. I want to do certification in 70-536. can nyone give me some knowledge
> abt it.
>
> Thanks in advance

Ravikumar

Hello I also planned to do certification in 70-536 as you ask I strat self
study form book by microsoft press for this exam.

"Satya" wrote:

> As a coincidence I am also planning to take up this MCTS. I would like to
> start with 70-536 course. Looks like you are also interested in that too. I
> guess we can help each other if it is OK with you.
>
> I am still learning how I should take up this. Do you have any idea?
>
> "MCTS certification -Ruchi" wrote:
>
> > Hello. I want to do certification in 70-536. can nyone give me some knowledge
> > abt it.
> >
> > Thanks in advance

lisha

On Jan 21, 10:28*am, Ravikumar <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hello I also planned to do certification in 70-536 as you ask I strat self
> study form book by microsoft press for this exam.
>

> "Satya" wrote:
> > As a coincidence I am also planning to take up this MCTS. I would like to
> > start with 70-536 course. Looks like you are also interested in that too.. I
> > guess we can help each other if it is OK with you.

> > I am still learning how I should take up this. Do you have any idea?

> > "MCTS certification -Ruchi" wrote:

> > > Hello. I want to do certification in 70-536. can nyone give me some knowledge
> > > abt it.

> > > Thanks in advance- Hide quoted text -

Same here. I intend to it up also. So far I have bought microsoft
press books but I am not sure if they would be enough or will I need
some more books specially for 70-536.

Satya

I found this link is useful:

http://www.cygen.com/msexams/msdnsg70-536.aspx

"lisha" wrote:

> On Jan 21, 10:28 am, Ravikumar <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
> > Hello I also planned to do certification in 70-536 as you ask I strat self
> > study form book by microsoft press for this exam.
> >

> > "Satya" wrote:
> > > As a coincidence I am also planning to take up this MCTS. I would like to
> > > start with 70-536 course. Looks like you are also interested in that too.. I
> > > guess we can help each other if it is OK with you.

> > > I am still learning how I should take up this. Do you have any idea?

> Same here. I intend to it up also. So far I have bought microsoft
> press books but I am not sure if they would be enough or will I need
> some more books specially for 70-536.

Umesh

hi All,

I also planned to do certification in 70-536. can u all suggest me some
books or use ful links.