Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > download certificate

download certificate

ALI

how can i download my MCTS certificate.

Darrilgibson@gmail.com

Assuming you've passed an MCTS exam, congratulations.

To download the certificate, you first need to log onto the MCP site:
https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx

On the menu at the left side of the page, click on Program Benefits ->
Welcome kits and certificates.

On the Welcome kits and certifcates page, click on Log on to
Certificate Manager.

Click on the Sign in link.

Click on Logo Manager -> Build Your Logo and use the screen to build a
logo based on your certificates.

Select Certificate Manager -> Download a certificate, or Click on Logo
Manager -> Your Logo library.

HTH,

Darril Gibson
MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
Mcitpsuccess.com
Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)

On Jan 6, 12:27*pm, ALI <ALI @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> how can i download my MCTS certificate.

Velmurugan

Hi Darril Gibson,

I have finished MCTS(70-528 and 70-536), when I tried to bulid the logo I am
getting this error.

" We are sorry...

An unexpected site error has occured. The problem has been logged and will
be investigated. For additional assistance, please contact your regional MCP
Service Center. Thank you for your patience.

Note:
Posting HTML tags or scripts in text fields is not permitted. If you believe
this is the cause of the error, please hit the "back" button on your browser
to fix your inputs. "

I am expecting your reply.

Thanks,
Velmurugan N

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Assuming you've passed an MCTS exam, congratulations.
>
> To download the certificate, you first need to log onto the MCP site:
> https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.mspx
>
> On the menu at the left side of the page, click on Program Benefits ->
> Welcome kits and certificates.
>
> On the Welcome kits and certifcates page, click on Log on to
> Certificate Manager.
>
> Click on the Sign in link.
>
> Click on Logo Manager -> Build Your Logo and use the screen to build a
> logo based on your certificates.
>
> Select Certificate Manager -> Download a certificate, or Click on Logo
> Manager -> Your Logo library.
>
> HTH,
>
> Darril Gibson
> MCT, MCDBA, MCITP, MCSE, MCSD
> Mcitpsuccess.com
> Author, MCITP SQL Server 2005 Database Administration All-in-One Exam
> Guide (Exams 70-431, 70-443, & 70-444)
>
> On Jan 6, 12:27 pm, ALI <ALI @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> > how can i download my MCTS certificate.

Max

I've already tried to do this steps, but result is still "We were unable to
find any qualified logos in your library.", when i press "Download
certificate" button.
What i do wrong?! in my logo library i can see my MCTS logo.