Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > OT: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

OT: MCT 2008 Awards Update!

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

TrainSignal just donated this to the winner of the Favorite MCT of 2008:

http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?TOPIC_ID=16

This is a value worth over $3700.

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

The Rev [MCT]

I'll take it if you include the hard drive. I'm looking for a good external
hard drive, but a free one would do.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> TrainSignal just donated this to the winner of the Favorite MCT of 2008:
>
> http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?TOPIC_ID=16
>
> This is a value worth over $3700.

> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I'll take it if you include the hard drive. I'm looking for a good external
> hard drive, but a free one would do.
>
> --
> .rev
>
> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without
> accepting it"
> ~Aristotle
> .
> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > TrainSignal just donated this to the winner of the Favorite MCT of 2008:
> >
> > http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?TOPIC_ID=16
> >
> > This is a value worth over $3700.
> >
> > --
> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
> > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

What size?

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

The Rev [MCT]

Whatever size their overpriced CBT's come packed on.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..
"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I'll take it if you include the hard drive. I'm looking for a good
>> external
>> hard drive, but a free one would do.
>>
>> --
>> .rev
>>
>> "It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought
>> without
>> accepting it"
>> ~Aristotle
>> .
>> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>> in
>> message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > TrainSignal just donated this to the winner of the Favorite MCT of
>> > 2008:
>> >
>> > http://www.certguard.com/mct/mct2008...sp?TOPIC_ID=16
>> >
>> > This is a value worth over $3700.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Michael D. Alligood, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
>> > The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com/
>> > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com/
>> > Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
>> > microsoft.public.certification.exam.security
>> >

> What size?

> Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
> microsoft.public.certification.exam.security

JaR

On 12/19/2007, The Rev [MCT] had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> Whatever size their overpriced CBT's come packed on.

*Snerk*

--
JaR
And not a nickle more