Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Preparation guide for exam 70-541

Preparation guide for exam 70-541

Jabcoco

Hello i'm planning to pass the 70-541 exam at the end of december. The
problem is i can't find any "Official" Self practice test or exam guide. Does
anybody know if http://www.exam4sure.com/Microsoft/70-541.html is a good
practice test even if they are not official Microsoft partners? Any other
practive test or study guide??

I've just pass over the "Inside Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0"
books. I'm working with Sharepoint API each day. I've no idea of some skills
measured by exam 70-541. Does the E-Learning Collection are good training?

It the first time I want to pass a Microsoft exam.. so i have no idea!!

Thanks

Amardeep Dabass

The book that you mentioned should be sufficient to see you through. I have
given this exam and passed it using this book. The book covers about 90% of
the skills measured in the exam. If you are doing Sharepoint development in
your daily life, then it would be even easier. Apart from this topic just
read about Records Management in WSS 3.0 from MSDN and you should be good!