Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS in SharePoint or .NET 2.0 Web App.,which will be best for car

MCTS in SharePoint or .NET 2.0 Web App.,which will be best for car

Satyendra

Hi,

I am Satyendra from pune, India, working as a Software Engineer on a Project
based on SharePoint 3.0. I want to know that MCTS of which technology be best
for my career.
-> .NET Framework 2.0 Web Application
-> SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development
-> SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration
-> MS office SharePoint Server Application Development
-> MS office SharePoint Server Configuration

I have 10 months exp. in IT field.

Pls suggest me.

Advance Thanks

Greg

I've taken the following, and am NOT a developer. I think for you, you should
probably skip those two. Hope that helps!

-> SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration
-> MS office SharePoint Server Configuration

For these next two, take them in this order, if you are interested
definitely in SharePoint.

-> SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development
-> MS office SharePoint Server Application Development

Not sure if the .NET Framewor 2.0 one is a prerequisite. Also, look into
..NET Framework 3.0 - Windows Workflow Foundation. Will DEFINITELY be needed
if you are going to get into SharePoint...

"Satyendra" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Satyendra from pune, India, working as a Software Engineer on a Project
> based on SharePoint 3.0. I want to know that MCTS of which technology be best
> for my career.
> -> .NET Framework 2.0 Web Application
> -> SharePoint Services 3.0 Application Development
> -> SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration
> -> MS office SharePoint Server Application Development
> -> MS office SharePoint Server Configuration
>
> I have 10 months exp. in IT field.
>
> Pls suggest me.
>
> Advance Thanks

Satyendra

Hi Greg,

Then I think, MCTS in sharepoint services 3.0 app dev is best. Will it be
best for my future in the Industry ?