Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Good books for 70-528 and 70-536

Good books for 70-528 and 70-536

lasech

Hi,

I am sure this question must have asked by many people, and i have seen
couple of books as suggestion, but i need some one who has refered/read
that book and can suggest that to someone.

Pelase help me by suggesting best book for 70-528 and 70-536.

thanks

Marc

"lasech" <(E-Mail Removed)>

> Pelase help me by suggesting best book for 70-528 and 70-536.

To my knowledge there is just that one book the 'self paced training' from
microsoft. Or do you want some extra books to read with it? I admire your
motivation then, but everybody told me that all is in the book, and nothing
in the book is not in the exam.

Ashish

Even i am preparing for this exam. Many of my colleagues have asked me to use
the training kit.
But u get any additional information, please let me know.

"Marc" wrote:

> "lasech" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
> > Pelase help me by suggesting best book for 70-528 and 70-536.

> To my knowledge there is just that one book the 'self paced training' from
> microsoft. Or do you want some extra books to read with it? I admire your
> motivation then, but everybody told me that all is in the book, and nothing
> in the book is not in the exam.

dsteven99

I passed both exams using the training kits and transcender practice exams.