Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Please Clarify these topics in 70-528

Please Clarify these topics in 70-528

Anna

Hi,

I am planning to write exam 70-228 and I have a few questions.

1. Can mobile control be added to a web form?

2. If we are connecting two tables in a dataset with a data relation
what condition is a must
( a ) The colums in parent table and child table should have
the same data type
( b) The connecting columns in parent table and child table
must have the same name
( c ) tables must have an explicit relation ship defined by
a foreign key constraint in the data base
( d) ensure that each row in child table has a
corresponding row in parent table.

3. You create a Web Form for the acceptance of donations. Users type
donation amounts by using a TextBox control named txtAmount. The
donation
amount must be between 10 dollars and 10,000 dollars. You add the
following
RequiredFieldValidator and RangeValidator.

<asp:RangeValidator ID="valAmount" runat="server"
ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
ErrorMessage="The valid range is 10 to 10000" MaximumValue="10000"
MinimumValue="10"
Type="Currency">
</asp:RangeValidator>
<asp:RequiredFieldValidator ID="valAmountRequired" runat="server"
ControlToValidate="txtAmount"
ErrorMessage="Please enter a value">
</asp:RequiredFieldValidator>

During testing you learn that when users fail to enter values before
submitting the Web Form to the server, the message "Please enter a
value" appears, as shown in the exhibit. You need to ensure that the
message appears immediately following the txtAmount TextBox control
without
extra spaces. What should you do?

Exhibit
-----------

Please enter a value prints after some spaces from the TextBox

A. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
B. In the RangeValidator, set the Display property to Static.
C. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Dynamic.
D. In the RequiredFieldValidator, set the Display property to Static.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anna

A+ is bull and would someone please clarify.... tfc A+ Certification 18 06-26-2006 06:39 PM
Please clarify about opened ports/service tractng@gmail.com Cisco 1 10-24-2005 05:27 AM
Model View Controller - please clarify hugo.elias@virgin.net C++ 7 01-31-2005 09:32 AM
Please clarify my doubt David MCAD 1 07-14-2004 07:41 AM
Please clarify how null nodeset result processes? Kathy Burke ASP .Net 5 08-26-2003 07:03 PM

Advertisments