Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > MCTS-27-528

MCTS-27-528

vijay k shukla

Is the book "(70-52 Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0—Web-Based Client
Development" enough for the exam or should I read few other materials for
study,
or if some of u can give me some links for the question set(dumps).

Thanks in advance
Vijay

LarryWestMCSD

Vijay:
You do know that dumps are illegal and could cost you your certification,
don't you?

I have heard that there is a person who works at Microsoft, Thomas C. Tips,
who gathers various braindumps for various exams, including 70-528. If you
will e-mail him at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), he will give you the braindumps that
you deserve.
He gets lots of requests, so it may take awhile. However, if you already
have an MCP number, include that in your e-mail and you will move to the
front of the line.

Actually, I think you ought to read the "Skills being measured" section of
the Preparation Guide, and verify that you know how to do each item. If you
do, you should pass.