Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Microsoft CA & external SSL

Microsoft CA & external SSL

Wilson

Currently, we are using external party’s SSL certificate to secure our web
sites but for our SSL VPN appliance, the vendor said that we could use
Microsoft certificate. But I am not sure whether there is any impact between
the two or the best way to set up the CA server, as I am new to Microsoft CA.
Please advise. Thanks!