Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-262: MCTS: Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005

70-262: MCTS: Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005

Bill Kastner

Has anyone seen any prep material for this exam? I have searched all the
major exam prep websites I can think of, but no one seems to have practice
tests for this exam.

If anyone knows of any materials I can use to help prep for this exam I
would appreciate it.

Minghan Lu

As it is not very long since it is released, there are very limited meterials
available, so I think the MS Press Self Paced Training Kit Exam 70-620 is a
good meterial though it is used for 70-620 exam. In the other hand, you can
also use MSDN resources and google for searching info. Good luck!