Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Re: Part 1 of a series I'm writing

Re: Part 1 of a series I'm writing

Amit

I don't think changing paper format would change the cheater's world.

If Microsoft will ask descriptive questions the possibility would be someone
else will give paper for somebody...

I would say, if you are saying Microsoft Certified then interviewer should
justify how honest you are... it is not?