Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > regarding 70-542

regarding 70-542

raghav

hi to all,
and i am first time try to attempt the micro soft exam, please guide
me regarding the exam 70-542, where can i get the material for exam and also
tell me the way of preparation i need to follow. thanks in advance.
--
s.raghavendra