Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Language Calendar

Language Calendar

bart wyckmans

Hi,

Anyone know how to set a default language to the calendar control.

Thanks

Chris Jackson

The calendar control will pick up the culture of the current page. So, if
you have <% @Page Culture="fr-FR" %> it will render the calendar control in
French.

--
Chris Jackson
Software Engineer

"bart wyckmans" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Anyone know how to set a default language to the calendar control.
>

> Thanks

Stefano Pronti [MS]

If you want to change it by using the designer (so to have a drop down list
with all the culture available), click on the web form (not on the
calendar), in the properties page select 'Culture', and then select the
language you want.

Cheers,

Stefano Pronti
Microsoft Developer Support