Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > new to MCTS

new to MCTS

Santhosh

Hi all,
i am totally new to Microsoft Certification. i got this discussion
forums by searching in micosoft. i have 6 months work experience in asp
..net2.0 .So im planning to write exams to get .net certified on asp. Could
anyone tell how many exams i have to write to get certification and wat are
those?
Also plz tell me where can i find the details abt the exam and also plz
let me know abt the resources that will help to prepare well.

Thanks,
Santhosh.

RomoR

Refer this site: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcts/default.mspx