Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Why people are going for dumps

Why people are going for dumps

RomoR

I just want your inputs to remove the Dumps.

When you want to achieve something you have to work hard to get the result
and you are completely satisfied with your effort and you can feel the taste
of it.

So whats the reason going for dumps.

* The one who wants to project himself in the resume while applying for
job.

* May be he wants to get the certification before anyone in his office.

* May be he gets salary hike because of certification.

RomoR

Boas Enkler

I think there are a lot of peoples who don't like to work for what they get.
Its a general social problem . Very much people just look at benefits
and things like working to get better in something or spending time in
getting knowledge is "out".

I don't like this attitude because when I try a cert @Microsoft I spend
a lot of my spare time (upto some months) to learn all the things
mentioned in the official MS Study guides and sometimes its a lot of
hard work to have a close look at all elements and understand them.
Sometimes you also have to understand related topics (for example
Windows ACL when your are learning something about FileAccess).

And all this things I have to do beside normal work in spare time.

Also the "Braindumpers" are reducing the value of the certs. The more of
the cheaters are the less the cert is valuable. I hope Microsoft
succeeds in fighting the dumps.

Perhaps they can spread some fault dumps ? If there are enough dumps
with failures than this would perhaps regulate itself?