Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Microsoft Office Project 2007 Professional - Exam 70-632

Microsoft Office Project 2007 Professional - Exam 70-632

Diane Jessop

Dear Sir,

Could someone please inform me please if Exam 70-632 (TS: Microsoft Office
Project 2007, Configuring) is still available to be taken.

My colleague and I need to sit the exam and last we heard from NZ MPA was
that the exam was freely available to be taken as part of BETA testing.
Unfortunately at the time we were informed the BETA exam was available we
were travelling overseas.

If the BETA exam is no longer available to be taken, can you advise me
further as to when it will be available to take as a paid for exam.
I am keen to sit the exam as soon as possible, so any information would be
helpful.

Kind regards,

--
Diane Jessop
Director

www.projectlearning.net
Skype: dianejessop

Diane Jessop

"Diane Jessop" wrote:

With reference to my earlier posting as below, could anyone answer my
question as soon as possible please? A quick response would be very much
appreciated.