Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > 70-526

70-526

BillyRogers

I've been taking the MeasureUp practice tests that came with the microsoft
book and taking the Transcender exams.

Does anyone know how these compare to the real exam? Is the level of
difficulty about the same?

I'm averaging around 85% when I take these exams......do you think I'm ready?

Thanks,
--
Billy Rogers

Dallas,TX

Currently Using SQL Server 2000, Office 2000 and Office 2003

Tony Wissler

I took 70-526 back in April and earned a score of 900 on the exam.

I used the MS Press (MCTS training kit) book and MSDN for preperation.
I used the MeasureUp Exams (from the MS Press book) and the Transcender Practice exams.

Personally, after taking the exam, I felt that I got the most out of the Transcender practice exams.
I believed this so much so that I didn't even bother with the MeasureUp exams from the book for the 70-536 exam and used only the Transcender practice exams.

I sat the 70-536 exam early this morning and in my opinionit is a much tougher exam then 70-526. I scored higher on 70-536 but I also prepared twice as long for it.

This is all my opinion of course, your mileage may vary.

Tony Wissler