Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCTS > Exam result notification email with MCP ID and Access Code

Reply
Thread Tools

Exam result notification email with MCP ID and Access Code

 
 
RomoR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2007
Hi,

I have passed 70-526 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Windows-Based Client
Development) exam on June 14th 2007 through Prometric Site scoring 960.

I didnt get any confirmation email from Microsoft with MCP ID and Access
Code.

I even sent an email to microsoft to this address
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) but no reply till now. Should I have to
complete the other exam 70-536?. Handout says that only the welcome kit will
be available after passing the other exam but I should get my MCP Id and
Access Code after passing one exam if I am right.

Can anyone tell me what went wrong here.

RomoR



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
mrdenny
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-25-2007
Go to the MCP web site (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp) and setup your MCP
profile. You will need the paper that you got from the exam site to get
everything setup.
--
Denny
MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration /
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)


"RomoR" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have passed 70-526 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Windows-Based Client
> Development) exam on June 14th 2007 through Prometric Site scoring 960.
>
> I didnt get any confirmation email from Microsoft with MCP ID and Access
> Code.
>
> I even sent an email to microsoft to this address
> (E-Mail Removed) but no reply till now. Should I have to
> complete the other exam 70-536?. Handout says that only the welcome kit will
> be available after passing the other exam but I should get my MCP Id and
> Access Code after passing one exam if I am right.
>
> Can anyone tell me what went wrong here.
>
> RomoR
>
>
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
RomoR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-26-2007
The paper has candidate id and registration no, I tried that it didnt work.

I am wondering why the microsoft is not able to answer my email.

RomoR

"mrdenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Go to the MCP web site (https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp) and setup your MCP
> profile. You will need the paper that you got from the exam site to get
> everything setup.
> --
> Denny
> MCSA (2003) / MCDBA (SQL 2000)
> MCTS (SQL 2005 / Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0: Configuration
> /
> Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007: Configuration)
> MCITP (dbadmin, dbdev)
>
>
> "RomoR" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have passed 70-526 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Windows-Based Client
>> Development) exam on June 14th 2007 through Prometric Site scoring 960.
>>
>> I didnt get any confirmation email from Microsoft with MCP ID and Access
>> Code.
>>
>> I even sent an email to microsoft to this address
>> (E-Mail Removed) but no reply till now. Should I have to
>> complete the other exam 70-536?. Handout says that only the welcome kit
>> will
>> be available after passing the other exam but I should get my MCP Id and
>> Access Code after passing one exam if I am right.
>>
>> Can anyone tell me what went wrong here.
>>
>> RomoR
>>
>>
>>
>>



 
Reply With Quote
 
RomoR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-26-2007
I got the MCP ID and Access Code by calling the Regional Office.

I appreciate the help. Hope they dont create such hassle to their candidates
in the future.

RomoR


"RomoR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have passed 70-526 (Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Windows-Based Client
> Development) exam on June 14th 2007 through Prometric Site scoring 960.
>
> I didnt get any confirmation email from Microsoft with MCP ID and Access
> Code.
>
> I even sent an email to microsoft to this address
> (E-Mail Removed) but no reply till now. Should I have to
> complete the other exam 70-536?. Handout says that only the welcome kit
> will be available after passing the other exam but I should get my MCP Id
> and Access Code after passing one exam if I am right.
>
> Can anyone tell me what went wrong here.
>
> RomoR
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
neha.aggarwal.hbti neha.aggarwal.hbti is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
 
      11-24-2012
Hi,

I had passed MCTS-536 on Nov 20,2012 but did not get any confirmation email from Microsoft till today that is 24 Nov-2012. Can anyone let me know wha should I do?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
1. Ruby result: 101 seconds , 2. Java result:9.8 seconds, 3. Perl result:62 seconds Michael Tan Ruby 32 07-21-2005 03:23 PM
How many time need to receive notification email from MCP Vu MCAD 3 10-12-2004 07:04 AM
MCP notification email not received Hari MCSD 2 09-26-2003 04:27 PM



Advertisments